All the work we offer is on a freelance basis, with payment made directly to you before tax and NI.
The company is based in East Anglia, with clients based in the East of England, North/East London and Essex.
Our work is a mixture of DofE Expeditions and bespoke packages for social services working with young people in care. We are developing a programme of packages for schools and hope to launch this in September 2020, as well as a Gold Leadership Residential from 2021.
We are looking for freelance staff with experience in the following areas:
- Residential Camps
- Forest School / Beach School
- Bushcraft and Survival camps
- Duke of Edinburgh Award Expedition Leaders & Assessors
- Teaching / Youth Work (with experience of outdoor education)
DofE AAP Expeditions
A walking qualification is not necessarily a pre-requisite to working for us. Your experience, knowledge and personality are more important, a qualification can be offered as part of your contract.
- Complete and return a registration form.
- Make sure you are aware and happy with the company's pay structure.
- Provide requested documentation.
- Sign and return a contract.
Any questions just get in touch.